Wednesday 27 February 2013

My Terrible Fan Art: My Chemical Romance (edition 1)

So, I thought I would show you just how obsessive/creepy/bad at drawing I am, by showing you the fan art that I have done. In this case, it's my massive stash of MCR fan art that I've drawn over the last two years, most in the first six months in my initial rush of OMG MCR OMG MY LIFE OMG MCRMY OMGGGGGG MY CRYS. It can be something very beautiful that a fan does to express their love and devotion to a band, such as this:
 
(from ou812mcr2 on deviantart) 

Today, we'll start with my two Gerard Way close-ups that I did, both terrifyingly innacurate.
So this is Gerard in the Famous Last Words video. I actually drew this nearly two weeks ago, but it's taken me this long to scan it in, and that's why there's an orange juice stain on the top. As far as drawing human-like people go, this is pretty good for me, but as far as drawing Gerard Way goes, it's terrible. It's mainly the eyes and jaw I got wrong though, I think.

This, my friends, is the first ever MCR fan art I ever did. Drawn while sat in the dark (what, you can tell?) in summer 2011. It's terrible. I know. Believe me, I know what Gerard Way's face looks like, I have a total of four posters with his face on in my room, and another two with him in cartoon form. But no, this . . . erm . . . I'm sorry, Gerard. I tried.

That was edition one of my My Chemical Romance fan art (there's a lot more, believe me. I can't stop). Wooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment