Wednesday 8 January 2014

Looking At Bands

Yeah, I'm back to that. I did want looking at smaller, newer bands to be a bigger part of what I write about, but then obviously I got kind of distracted and all my writing devices died.
However, now I'm back at it, or hope to at least start on it. I'll be working through the bands that have followed me/I'm following on Twitter. This is not a request for you to follow me in return for a post about you, I hate when people do that, it's just where I find the bands usually. However, if you do have some music and want me to write about it (which might take a while because about 60% of the people I follow are bands but I will try) even though this is obviously not a famous blog, you can contact me on twitter (@izzybombizzee) or comment here or email me or something. Yes, do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment