Monday 29 July 2013

Best Picture Taken From A Concert (24 of 30)

Jesus wept, that's a difficult one. Of all the millions of photos out there of concerts, how can I choose? How can I even choose which band to start with? What kind of insane question is this?
I can show you the best picture that I personally have taken. As you can see, it is shit, but that's because I was jumping up and down and am also not a photographer, although I have tried to sharpen it up a bit.
It's Jaime Preciado, the bassist from Pierce The Veil, during the BESTGIGOFMYLIFE. I don't remember what song they were playing when I took this, but it was probably a good one 'cause they all are.
That was a really good gig, though. When Vic did I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket, he stopped and the whole crowd sang the last half of the song in perfect harmony and everything, it was beautiful. As such, here is that song (although I think this is the original, not the acoustic version - either is good):



No comments:

Post a Comment