Wednesday 11 September 2013

You Me At Six Top Five

I have some time to write some posts, so I thought a fun thing for me and all three people who read this would be some top fives of some of my favourite bands (I cannot bring myself to rank ten unless I'm in a very fangirly mood, and after the best five or so songs they kind of level out anyway for most artists), either so you can just have some music to listen to if you're bored, or you've heard of the bands and want to give them a try but aren't sure what to start with . . . whatever, I'm not bothered.
As you can tell, we're starting with You Me At Six.

5) Safer To Hate Her
I don't even know what it is that draws me to this one, but it's awesome.


4) Underdog
This one has to be one of their signature songs. If you know You Me At Six you have to know this one, at the very least the chorus.


3) Kiss And Tell
Very first song by You Me At Six that I can recall hearing. It got stuck in my head for weeks, and now I've remembered the song, it's stuck in there again.


2) Crash
This one got recommended to me by a friend when I was just starting to listen to the band, and it sealed the deal for me. It's sad, really not one to listen to if you're feeling like you might cry, but it's so heartfelt and beautiful anyway.


1) Bite My Tongue (feat. Oli Sykes)
I don't know why, probably because it's on the heavier side and I like heavy music, but this one just gets to me more than all their other songs. The lyrics are awesome, and it's so angry, it's brilliant for stamping about when someone's pissed you off

No comments:

Post a Comment