Sunday 22 December 2013

Is This A House Playlist?

Due to the influence of my boyfriend, I've been getting more into house music than usual of late. I know there's a load of subgenres that I'm not versed in enough to be able to distinguish though, which is the reason for the rather shit post title.
Anyway, I've been helping him pick out some music to put on a mix CD for his cousin, and thought that maybe - if anyone still reads this blog - you might be interested in having some dance music of various kinds to listen to.

Armand Van Helden - My My My

Armand Van Helden - I Want Your Soul

Eric Prydz - Call On Me

Adrian Lux - Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode)

Themroc - Gold Is Your Metal (Paper Faces remix)

Midnight Juggernauts - Shadows (A-Trak remix)

Junior Jack - Stupidisco

Freemasons - Love On My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment