Wednesday 8 May 2013

5 Songs: B

Originally this thing was going to be ten songs but I could only find seven for A so I shortened it.

The Cribs - Back To The Bolthole
I just like this one because it's a really good song to make up your own words to and just kind of stamp angrily and flail your arms. Some would call that modern dance.

Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
So . . . so . . . scenekid . . . but I love them anyway. Panic! At The Disco's most recent album (not that recent really) Vices And Virtues didn't really set a foot wrong.

Leathermouth - Bodysnatchers 4 Ever
Obligatory Leathermouth because if you're not listening to them yet then you need to, and if you have and don't like them then GTFO. I don't like your kind here.

Bulls In The Bronx
In honour of their brand new video, and the fact that this is an awesome song with, actually, a very deep meaning that I won't go into here.

Butterfly With Bullet Wings
This song started my short-lived Smashing Pumpkins phase when I was 13, which kept up until I realised how annoying I find Billy Corgan's voice and the fact that 75% of my liking of them was really just drooling over the album artwork for Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment