Friday 31 May 2013

The songs that have occupied my week

I've not been posting on here as much as I should do, for a lot of very different reasons (Netflix being only the reason why I didn't do anything yesterday - I just found out that we had it, and decided to watch the entire first series of Life On Mars in one go). That is not to say, however, that I haven't been listening to music. If I hadn't been listening to music, I would be dead.
I thought, so as to get back into the habit of posting, I would show you the songs that have been occupying my time recently. There's no particular theme running through them, but they're all songs that I think - if you're a regular reader of this blog (hahaha) you should check out - as with all music I post on here.

Fall Out Boy - Tiffany Blews
I am just all over the lyrics to this song, before you even get onto the sound, that's so very Folie A Deux (very under-appreciated album). Interesting fact: it's got Lil Wayne in it.

Duck Sauce - aNYway
I don't know, man, it's just awesome and really catchy.

Miike Snow - Paddling Out
I heard this song somewhere a while ago and thought it was great but forgot about it. Then I've been hearing it again because of the Budweiser ads, and looked it up.

Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky
Because cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment