Thursday 28 February 2013

Bands You May Or May Not Have Heard Of


That title will, in future, be shortened to BYMONHHO, or to put it more phonetically, “BUM, OH NO!”. Yes, I am so calling this feature that name. That's the best name ever. I'm claiming that as a band name along with all the other shitty band names I have (to hide away alongside my shitty music blog, haha I don't even need a blog I should go into stand-up).
I decided that, so I’d have something to write about, and also to single-handedly save the music industry (because I’m also going to buy out HMV and sell CDs that people will actually buy as opposed to marketing to the illegal downloaders) and do nice stuff for bands because I love bands
I LOVE BANDS
Ahem. Anyway, because of that, I decided I would look round the internet (basically I just looked through the bands that follow me on twitter and that are lurking about on tumblr) and I would give them a listen and do a bit of a post about them, one a day. This means that, one, I get to find new bands I like
I REALLY LOVE BANDS
Two, you people who may be reading my blog on a regular basis, or are just looking by chance, may also find new bands that you like. Three, I am helping bands and I don’t know if you know this but
I LOVE BANDS.
So that’s what I’ll be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment