Thursday 18 April 2013

Heavy Music For Small Children

So about a year or two ago, I made my little sister Lily a mix CD to try and introduce her to the kind of music I like. I don't remember what was on it specifically, but it obviously involved a bit of My Chemical Romance, The Blackout and Good Charlotte because I was listening to them at the time. I'm thinking that, now I know Lily likes My Chem, it's time to ease her further into the weird milkshake of pop punk, alt rock and metal that is my musical taste. If I teach her nothing else, it will be which bands are good. Here's my selection. Please excuse my lack of commentary; I took a nap in the daytime because I barely slept last night and school made me run like a mile this afternoon, so now I'm really confused and I feel like I might throw up. Just producing a post is my priority here.

My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom

You Me At Six - Underdog

Fall Out Boy - America's Suitehearts

Deaf Havana - Little White Lies

The Blackout - Hope (Scream It Out Loud)

Bring Me The Horizon - Shadow Moses

The Cribs - Housewife

Pierce The Veil - Bulletproof Love

My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos

Panic! At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage

Green Day - Basket Case

Rise Against - Saviour

My Chemical Romance - The World Is Ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment