Sunday 17 March 2013

My Terrible Fan Art: My Chemical Romance (edition 2)

As I've said, I have quite a large portfolio of MCR pictures that I've drawn over time, and a lot of them are terrible (but not so much that I won't send them to them when I get the chance, because I have no dignity).
That said, I'm actually pretty pleased with these two. The first one is my version of the dancer girl in the video for Helena (So Long And Goodnight), which is both my favourite song ever and my favourite video ever. The flowers aren't exactly lifelike, but plantlife's never really been my area of expertise.
The second one is Mother War, who is a recurring character within the plot behind The Black Parade. She shows up in the video for Welcome To The Black Parade, and she looks awesome in a really creepy way. I think my picture of her actually turned out really well, really, considering my weird fear of gas masks (stemming possibly from that episode of Doctor Who, which I have not rewatched since I first saw it).



No comments:

Post a Comment