Friday 1 March 2013

The Best Of All The Harlem Shakes

I only knew what a Harlem Shake was a few days ago. You Me At Six did one and it was awesome.
THE BEST HARLEM SHAKE IN THE WORLD
(I can't get it to show up as a proper video grrrr)
Now, I think you may have noticed by now that I'm a bit of a fangirl. So, can you perhaps imagine what I did when I saw that.
It's got Pierce The Veil. It's got Of Mice And Men. It's got Sleeping With Sirens. It's got All Time Low. It's got horse masks. It's got weird dancing and Vic pretending to get off with himself and Tony and Alan guitaring and Austin thrashing about and just
;slgkajkj;fkajs;dklmasfkmalmfmd;lfamdf;
FEELS
I LOVE BANDS
I LOVE THOSE BANDS
THEY DID A DANCE
I LOVE THEM
BANDS
ALWAYS
BANDS
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I REALLY JUST BANDS I NEED BANDS
THANK YOU SOUNDWAVE
THIS IS WHY FESTIVALS HAPPEN

(I am very professional please pay me to write this kind of stuff more often)

No comments:

Post a Comment